Saturday, January 21, 2012

I typed this post with one hand

So I'm sitting here staring at a pile of laundry, a pile of dishes, and a pile of papers that I would love to try and conquer or at least shower for the day (yes I am aware it is 4 in the afternoon) but I'm holding a beautiful sleeping baby boy.  Why don't I just lay him down you ask?  Because two minutes ago I giggled because he smiled in his sleep and he woke up.  Sadly, this boy did not inherit my ability to sleep through the Apocalypse.  Also, when he wakes up and realizes he doesn't have a pacifier he is not very happy.  Zach's favorite game to play is cry, insert pacifier, fall asleep, spit out pacifier, wake up two minutes later and repeat.  Some of you might say, maybe he's hungry, well he's not.  He just nursed for an hour.  He just likes attention from his parents I guess.   Well, my hand is starting to cramp typing at an awkward angle.   But just know, I LOVE this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment