Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy One Month!

 Hello World! My name is Zachary May.  I am official one month old and therefore old enough to take over my parents' blog to tell you a little bit about me. 

  • I love to be snuggled and held
  • I find it funny to pee on my mom when she's nursing me
  • I've learned that if I cry, my parents respond
  • I start growling if I get too sad
  • I don't like church much.  I usually try to get my parents to go home early.  I'm good at distracting them at church as well.  They like to fight over who gets to hold me.  Mom wins out when I'm hungry
  • I'm kind of a night owl.  I love the hours between 11:30 - 2 am  and then usually at 3:30 as well
  • I usually try and save my bowel movements for one big one.  I'm kind of a hoarder in that way
  • I don't understand the point of tummy time.
  • I LOVE my hands.  I like holding them and using them to stroke my face and I pray a lot with them  One time I did it during the sacrament prayer and my parents pulled out their phones to take a picture before realizing how inappropriate that would be.  So there is no picture
  • I am super cute and am now in size 1 diapers as of today.  This makes my parents very happy because newborn diapers are unnecessarily expensive.  You'd think because they use less material they'd be cheaper but no.


1 comment: