Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zach up close and personal

Okay I'm back.  I realize I haven't posted many pictures of Zach so here are a lot. All poses were done by Zach himself except when someone's holding his head.  Which makes the first picture all the more adorable.  Well I started work this last week.  There's a part of me that really is grateful for work because I love coming home to Zach.  I am so happy to see him and that makes taking care of him that much more enjoyable.  This makes me feel guilty for those days where I can't wait for Tommy to come home and help out with Zach.  But I think we all have those days.  Also, I love getting dressed up for work and being forced to look presentable and then coming home and hopping into some pajamas!  I love this little boy though. He is learning to make noises and that makes him ten times more entertaining.  Last Friday night Tommy went to go get a movie and I was holding Zach and he cooed.  So I cooed back and he cooed back!  This happened about 6 times and it was about the highlight of my month.  That was our first ever conversation! So our new game is Tommy and I make ourselves sound ridiculous trying to get Zach to make noises but it is well worth the reward.  

He also has learned to move his head back and forth which is really funny to watch when he's swaddled.  Zach has a cold which has made sleeping rather challenging for everyone.  The poor little guy just wants to be held a lot which means there a literally 6 loads of laundry to be folded and all our pots and pans are dirty.  And yet, in my spare time I'm taking the opportunity to write a new post instead.  Hope you enjoy seeing more of the cutest member of our family


I love this video and every time I watch it I think how awesome a mom I am for recording my baby when he's frustrated instead of consoling him
I'm thinking of submitting this to Baby Gap. 
It's upside down but his face is priceless

Him playing with his hands

Probably one of my favorite photos of all time.  If music were played with this picture it would be the Charlie Brown Christmas song

Yet another upside down picture but he loves to sleep holding his hands like this and it is so precious

Huh?

Hello? Is anyone there? (Zach 1 week old)

How cute is he?!

3 or 4 days old, looking like a cute old man

A little over a week old, He made the cutest faces when being burped

Zach 4 days old.  He wiped his old man out!  and I love how Zach's curled up like a puppy

Zach with his Auntie Shellie

Christmas Day, mom still looks preggos and Zach looks like a cute little monkey.  My favorite picture of him and I

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. I love the newborn phase. They just flail around. So cute!

    ReplyDelete