Saturday, October 20, 2012

10 Months! Double Digits...

Happy 10 Months to Zach!
 How we got so lucky with this cute kid I'll never know.  Here are some of the highlights:
  • He loves grilled cheese sandwiches, fries, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, and Italian wedding soup.
  • Cheerios make Zach happier than anything else
  • Standing is a way of life to him.  Crawling gets him from point a to b.  But standing is where it's at.
  • Rolling balls back and forth is fun for Zach
  • Cars, trucks, and trains are becoming more and more entertaining each day.  We went to visit teach the other day and he loved pushing the fire truck around the room
  • Zach loves to be chased.  He gets all excited and squeals with delight
  • He cries when he sees daddy leave and is super excited when daddy comes through the door
  • Sitting and playing with books is an aggressive hobby of his
  • He has TWO teeth now!
  • He can say 'da-da' and 'ma ma'.  Dada is said when his dad is not around or he hears him on a video, ma ma is said when he wants something and I'm not responding to his cries.  
  • Zach can get off the couch now.
Sometimes I wish I were as accomplished in my month to month progress as this kid.  Things I have accomplished in the last month: I tried 6 new recipes and I found a book sale where we got 52 kids books for $12.40!! That was actually pretty awesome.  I'm also working out again and have thus far lost 3 pounds. 

Tommy is hard at work with school and his church responsibilities.  We're coming to accept the fact that doing homework 9-5 isn't realistic and it's more like 9-9 or 10 most days.  But at least he's able to study at home and he takes time to spend with Zach each day.  We're pretty content these days and I'm glad for the routine.

But back to Zach because he's the big deal is this family.  We went down to Chicago to spend time with my family (it seems like we're always there these days huh?)  Here's the documentation:
BRADY AND ZACH PLAYING

ZACH PLAYING THE BULLY

ZACH IN MY FAV. OUTFIT OF HIS AND WITH NANA




SISTERS AND COUSINS!

HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE YOU SMILE?

BRADY!

DELAINIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment