Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo Shoot Part One

 A few new things about Zach:
  • He sings
  • He laughs all the time now
  • He's ticklish under his armpits
  • He loves my hair
  • He's almost sitting up by himself
  • He's graduated to baths
  • He rolled over today from his back to his belly!  He's a little late bloomer on that front so it was really exciting.  I'm so glad Tommy and I were there to see it!
  • Oh, and now he's eating!!  We started a week ago.  He now eats the rice cereal, sweet potatoes, pears, and apples.
  • Oh and now his diapers reek.  It's really bad.  And I have how long until he's potty trained...?
Oh well but now Zach is SO cute.  I never thought he could get any cuter but every day he gets cuter.  It's so fun to watch him grow up and learn new things each and every day.  We love him so much.  I love that even after he's in bed, I can't wait for Zach to get up again. 

So with Tommy working and me not really, I get to spend a lot of time with Zach.  So sometimes you have to get creative. Today's activity was a photo shoot.  It was cut short because Zach was tired so there will probably be another one soon.  We have a crappy digital camera and I'm no photographer so don't expect much. Enjoy.







MY FAVORITE!









1 comment: