Sunday, April 1, 2012

3 Months and Arizona!

Happy 3 months to Zach!  I may be 2 weeks late...but it's the thought that counts? Okay so the reason I'm late is because his real 3 month day landed on Saint Patrick's Day and the first day of Tommy's spring break.  On that day Tommy ran a 10 k in honor of Zach!

Tommy after his run!  he finished in about 46 minutes.
 Then that week was pretty depressing because it was the first time since Tommy and I have been married that we were going to be apart.  I know, I know, people do it all the time but you know, I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to being away from my best friend.  I don't think I will ever get used to it.  So we hung out a lot and I may have cried once or twice before Tommy went off to Michigan to look at housing and I went away to Arizona to see my sister Shellie's new baby Brady!

Zach and me hanging out at home
My little homie...no his clothes don't match because he peed through his diaper before we got to the airport

My travel buddy! My dad, sister and bro-in-law flew out with me

Cousins!

Cousins! On the day of Brady's blessing

Brady's blessing outfit.  He looks so cute!

Uncle Joe and Zach


Zach loved looking at Brady


We all accidentally wore the same colored shirt

Uncle Spencer helping out with Zach!

What?! I may be pushing an agenda in this picture...

Delainie and Gpa!

Brady loves laying like this

Delainie was trying to play with Zach here

Brady already smiles!


our little cutie!!!

Passed out

Mini me.  My dad hates that hat

JAMBA JUICE!! A major downside to living in KS is a total lack of j.j.

me and my broseph

Zach with Nana.  He was watching tv here
Tommy got me flowers and Zach a book for coming home.  I LOVE HIM!


1 comment: